About the Department
The department of Commerce & Management Science established in the year 2019. It has been doing good job in providing excellent opportunities for the students to equip themselves for the job opportunities and challenges in this fast-paced world. The department also provides ample opportunities for the students to enrich their career skills.
The Department of Commerce & Management Science lays the foundation for future executives and entrepreneurs. Besides imparting knowledge on Accounts, Management and allied subjects, the School offers training on documentation procedures of Sales Tax, Income Tax and Statutory Audit.
- B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce
- B.Com(CA) – Bachelor of Commerce with Computer Applications
- B.Com(PA) – Bachelor of Commerce with Professional Accounting
- B.Com(B&I) – Bachelor of Commerce with Banking & Insurance
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
To be a vibrant and innovative centre for commerce & management, to equip students with knowledge and skills in professional accounting stream, to inculcate values and identify hidden talents, to provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future auditor, company secretary, cost accountant and entrepreneur.
To become professional accountants who are well prepared for careers in public practice, commerce and industry, government and to produce technically competent, morally upright individuals, disciplined by the rigors of the accounting course, responsive to the rapidly changing global business environment.
- To create Full-fledged Accounting and Finance Professionals
- To facilitate the aspirants to take up ACA, ACMA & ACS
- Promote and increase the knowledge, skill and proficiency of students in accounting and financial management skills
- In campus, Training given for CA-CPT & CA-IPCC courses, subjects is handled by professional experts.
- Guest lectures and seminars by expert professionals from Corporate Sectors.
- Training in computer software like financial modeling, Advanced Excel and Tally.
- Practice the professional and ethical requirements of the profession
To Shape the students to face the challenges of emerging technologies.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT
Name : Dr. C. Yuvasubramaniyan
Qualification : M.Com.,M.Phil.,MBA.,PGDCA.,PGDMM.,Ph.D
Designation : Associate Professor and Head
Experience in years : 17 Years 07 Months
Papers Published in International Level : 03
List of Teaching Faculty Members
|S.No||Faculty Name||Qualification||Designation||Experience in Years||Papers Published National and International Level|
|Associate Professor and Head||17 Years 07 Months||03|
|2||Dr. S. Kiruthika||M.Com.,M.Phil.,|
|Asst.Prof||06 Years 09 Months||03|
|3||Dr. Saravanan||M.A(Eco).,M.Phil.,Ph.D||Asst.Prof||11 years||10|
|4||Mr. S. Sathish||M.Com(CA).,M.Phil.,|
|Asst.Prof||09 years 05 months||03|
|5||Ms. S. Swathika||M.Com.,(Ph.D)||Asst.Prof||01 Year 09 Months||01|
|6||Ms. Sabitha||M.om(CA).,M.Phil.,||Asst.Prof||02 Years 08 Months||Nil|
|7||Mr. V. Sivakumar||M.Com.,PGDCA.,||Asst.Prof||01 Year 09 Months||Nil|
|8||Mr. S. Krishnakumar||M.Com.,PGDCA.,||Asst.Prof||01 year||Nil|
|9||Ms. D. Kalaiselvi||MBA.,M.Phil.,||Asst.Prof||01 year||Nil|