Eco clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness among st the future generation.
The activities under the scheme include:
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Educate students to create awareness among st public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the in discriminate burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source, separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Organize Natural Trial in Wild Life Sanctuaries/ Parks / Forest areas to know about the Bio-Diversity.