DEPARTMENT OF COSTUME DESIGN AND FASHION
The Department of Costume design and fashion was established in the year 2019. It has been doing a good job in providing excellent opportunities for the students to equip themselves for the job opportunities and challenges in this fast-paced world. The department also provides ample opportunities for students to enrich their career skills.
The Department of Costume design and fashion lays the foundation for future executives and entrepreneurs. Besides imparting Confidence boost, Sense of accomplishment, Consistent wardrobe, Creativity, Happiness boost, Better focus ,Better focus.A career as a Fashion consultant is lucrative and has an amazing growth opportunity as well.
B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion
- The objective is the development of the creative talent of young people who plan to become professional fashion designers, widening their abilities through research and attentive observation for the creation of an innovative and individual collection.
- Created designs for clothing and accessories for men, women and children.
- Researched design and color trends and predictions for each season.
- Researched and compared prices and Products.
- Designed all graphics for screen-printing and embroidery for clothing and for promotional materials and accessories.
- Reviewed and critiqued samples from Manufacturers.
- The objectives of the design need to match the performance objectives of the operation (quality, speed, dependability, flexibility, cost and sustainability).
- There should be micro-performance objectives used that describe process flow performance.
The vision of the department is to be the best in the field of fashion and design attune with the growth of the textile industry and impart the skills of innovation in the students for the finest creation of traditional and western culture.
- Our mission is to offer textile related education and services, which are society centered in order to enhance the student’s skills in the field of textile design and fashion
- Apparel Production Manager
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Coordinator
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Fabric Buyer
- Fashion Show Organizer
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Consultants
- Production Pattern Maker
- Showroom Sales Representative
- Graphic Designer etc.