Eco clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.
The activities under the scheme include:
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote the ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst the public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the discriminating burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and lifestyle for minimum waste generation, source, separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Organize Natural Trial in Wild Life Sanctuaries/ Parks / Forest areas to know about the Bio-Diversity.
Due to MOU with consumer voice Coimbatore, our college Consumer Protection Club trained few volunteers from commerce and send them to participate in “Mock Court” competition organized by “Citizen Voice”
Coimbatore, on 26.11.2022 and 27.11.2022. They bagged a Special Prize in the event and received appreciation certificates from Poet Dr. Kavidhasan.