National Service Scheme (NSS)
The National Service Scheme functions in our college as a resounding social service unit. Some of the important programmes implemented are sapling plantation, village adoption and creating a sense of hygienic and environmental awareness with the conduct of medical camp and so on.
- National Service Scheme organized Blood Donation Camp on 22.04.2022 jointly organized with Siruvalur Primary Health Care Center and Government Hospital Gobichettipalayam. The Dr.Sivasankar, District Medical Officer, Mr. Selvam, District Health Supervisor, Mr. Saravanakumar, Health Inspectors, Mr. Sethuraman,
Smt. Meghana, Village Health Nurses addressed the gathering. Sixty One Units (61) of Blood Collected from NSS Students.
- Dr. K. Karuppusamy, NSS Program Officer, Mr. Krishnakumar, Coordinator, Mr. Ajithkumar, Asst., Prof., Department of Commerce, Dr.C. S. Senthamilselvi, Head, Department of Microbiology, and student volunteers conducted the camp with excellence.
In the view of “The National Welfare Project Day” conducted a three days camp at Sanjeevirayan Hill, The following events organized such as,
- Hill Route Cleanliness
- Seed Bombing in the Forest
- NSS Day was celebrated with NSS students, and might be aware of people from rural areas about Swachh Bharat Mission.
NATIONAL SCOUT JAMBOREE, RAJASHTHAN
We are proud to articulate 2 Nos. of students selected in the National Scout Jamboree, it will be held at Rohat in Rajasthan‟s Pali, from 04.01.2023 to 10.01.2023. They are
- Ms. S. Karhika – I- B. A. English Literature
- Ms. B. Sherlyne – I- B. Sc. Microbiology